hay camera club privacy notice
We hold information relating to all of our members so we can be an effective camera club.
We collect information when you first apply to become a member and we will then confirm its accuracy each year.
We need this information to:
1.Ensure members are safe when on trips and at weekly meetings.
2. Correspond on Club matters such as the annual AGM, the ongoing programme and trips.
3. Enable members to participate in in-house and external photographic competitions.
We will always keep your information private and only share information about you when we need to, such as entering one of your images in an external competition.
Information about you is kept securely in files and computers maintained by our officers such as our Chairman and Treasurer.
You can always ask us to:
1. See the information that we have about you and how it is used to support the working of the club.
2. Make changes to the information we hold about you.
3. Stop processing information about you
4. Delete information we hold about you.
If you want to know about the information
about you and what the Club does with it, you can speak to the Club’s Chairman or email: email@example.com
If you are not happy with what we do with the information we hold about you, you can complain by calling the Information Commissioner’s Office helpline on
0303 123 1113.